Are you looking for a fun way to review adding integers?
Students love this twist on a boring worksheet!
They are given the chance to cut, arrange, and solve a puzzle.
The puzzle can be completed individually or in groups.
There are three size options! Use a larger puzzle to make working in groups easier!
You could laminate the pieces and use them as a station for classroom rotations.
This is guaranteed to be a hit with your class!
What can you do about early finishers?
- Give students some blank triangles. Once they have finished the puzzle, they can continue the puzzle with expressions and sums of their own.
- See who can add on the most triangles before time expires.
- BONUS: You can now use these cards in the future.
- The text is read along the outside of the triangle. If you rotate your triangle, you will easily be able to read all of the text right side up.
- For every spot that the triangles match up, the expression and sum must match up.
- When two triangles are touching (share a side), they must be a match.
- There will be expressions and sums that are not used. They will end up along the outer rim of the puzzle with no match.
This puzzle has dozens of perfect reviews:
This puzzle was a challenge for my students, but they persevered and learned a great deal.Emily J.
This was a great interactive way for my students to review adding integers!MaryAnn C.
What else are you waiting for? Download this puzzle NOW:
Adding Integers Puzzle
This resource is available for download in two places:
Both downloads are identical in every way. If you download this resource directly from me, your purchase goes much further toward supporting My Math Resources! Either way, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed – by downloading directly from My Math Resources, you’re giving me the maximum amount of support!
We have Fast, Easy, 100% Secure Checkout with Paypal or Amazon Pay.
After checkout, your download is instantly available. Not ready to download now? No problem. A never-expiring download link is sent to your email.
Thank you, and I hope you enjoy this resource! I love to see my stuff in action – snap a pic on IG and tag me @mymathresources!
Contact me any time through our contact page.