Do you need a writing and solving proportions quiz for your 7th or 8th grade math class?
Don’t spend your precious free time creating your own assessment – I did the work for you!
This 10-question quiz has three different versions, all with answer keys!
Do you dread grading quizzes?
This quiz has an “easy grade” column.
Students will write their final answers in the column on the right hand side of the paper. It makes the quizzes much easier to grade!
They will show their work next to the question.
Topics by Question Number:
- 1-2: Determine whether the ratios are proportional. (Given two ratios)
- 3-4: Find an equivalent ratio. Then, use the ratio to solve the proportion. (Given one ratio)
- 5-8: Solve the proportion for the missing value.
- 9-10: Write a proportion from the word problem. Then, solve the proportion for the missing value.
How can you use this resource?
- Option 1: Use one version for a practice quiz, the second for a quiz and the third for a quiz re-take.
- Option 2: Use two (or all three) versions at the same time. Give students sitting next to each other a different version to avoid cheating.
Use this quiz in your classroom TODAY:
This quiz is available for download in two places:
Both downloads are identical in every way. If you download this resource directly from me, your purchase goes much farther toward supporting My Math Resources!
Either way, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed – by downloading directly from My Math Resources, you’re giving me the maximum amount of support!
We have Fast, Easy, 100% Secure Checkout with Paypal or Amazon Pay.
After checkout, your download is instantly available. Not ready to download now? No problem.
A never-expiring download link is sent to your email. And if you create an account, you can re-download any time from mymathresources.com.
Thank you, and I hope you enjoy using this quiz!