- Easy, 100% Secure Checkout with
- Instant PDF Download
- Not ready to download? Download Link is Sent to Your Email!
- Create an Account to Re-download Anytime From My Math Resources
Do you need a writing and solving proportions quiz in your 7th or 8th grade math class?
Don’t spend your valuable time creating your own assessment – I did the work for you!
This 10-question quiz has three different versions, all with answer keys!
Do you dread grading quizzes?
This quiz has an “easy grade” column.
Students will write their final answers in the column on the right hand side of the paper. It makes the quizzes much easier to grade!
They will show their work next to the question.
- 1-2: Determine whether the ratios are proportional. (Given two ratios)
- 3-4: Find an equivalent ratio. Then, use the ratio to solve the proportion. (Given one ratio)
- 5-8: Solve the proportion for the missing value.
- 9-10: Write a proportion from the word problem. Then, solve the proportion for the missing value.
Option 1: Use one version for a practice quiz, the second for a quiz and the third for a quiz re-take.
Option 2: Use two (or all three) versions at the same time. Give students sitting next to each other a different version to avoid cheating.