- Easy, 100% Secure Checkout with
- Instant PDF Download
- Not ready to download? Download Link is Sent to Your Email!
- Create an Account to Re-download Anytime From My Math Resources
Help your class memorize the area formulas with these unique 3D flash cards!
What are 3D flash cards?
A 3D flash card is a three-dimensional figure that has been transformed into flash cards.
- First, you construct the 3D shape and then roll it like a die.
- It will land on either an area formula or the name of an area formula.
- Next, guess or record the corresponding name or formula.
- Then, check the bottom of the die to see the answer.
For example, if the die lands on “A=lw”, the answer would be “Area of a rectangle”.
This is a fun way to memorize the formulas compared to traditional flash cards. Students love rolling the dice!
Works great in groups (have them quiz each other) or independently (students can self-check their answers).
Try this in your geometry class TODAY!